Can You Benefit from Our PPE Essay Sample?
PPE – Politics Philosophy and Economics essay writing is a difficult task. Whether you are writing your application essay or one of the many essays that you will be tasked with during your studies you may need help if you want to get the results that you are looking for. Looking at a good PPE philosophy essay example will often provide you with just the help that you need to ensure that your writing is done well.
Social science writing is an area that many students struggle with and will often need additional support. Especially if they don’t have a lot of free time or if English is not their first language. Our advice and samples will often be all that you need to ensure that you get your work completed to the required standards.
We have many years of experience providing help to PPE students from gaining their place through to their essay writing. We have the knowledge and the proven experts required to offer you reliable and effective support that will aid you in submitting an essay of the highest of standards.
How Can a Philosophy Essay Example Help You
Understanding how an essay is put together and flows from the introductory phrases and first body paragraph through to the conclusion is important if you want to submit an excellent essay. Whether it is for your coursework or PPE personal statement looking at a politics, economics, and philosophy essay example is an excellent way to boost your example of what is expected of you.
A good sample outline for economics essay writing can provide you with all of the guidance you need to see how your essays should be structured and how the ideas should flow together. While a good extended essay politics example can show you just what writing style needs to be employed and how it needs to be formatted in the correct academic style.
You do however have to realize that you cannot just simply copy any essays that you look at. Your essay must always be unique to you and reflect your own personal ideas. You also have to take care of the samples that you look at. An economics sample essay A level is not going to be of the standard that you require for your PPE degree for instance.
Tips for Writing an Effective PPE Admissions Essay
Writing an admissions essay well is vital if you want your essay to stand out and help you to get selected. Examples are a great way to see how they should look but the following advice will help you to apply what you are looking at:
- Ensure that you have a clear understanding of the essay prompt for your essay and make sure that you will cover it in your essay.
- Your opening line must be able to get the attention of the reader and make them want to read more just as the opening line of a newspaper article hooks in the reader.
- Use an anecdote to provide a storyline for your essay; your personal statement wants to have a clear flow and should tell a story about you rather than simply listing skills as your resume would.
- Use language that anyone can understand; don’t try to be clever with your word choices with your thesaurus and avoid all acronyms and slang.
- Never use clichés within your writing; the reader will have seen them already many times and they are an instant switch off for them.
- Avoid the use of quotations; they want to hear your words not those of others within your writing.
- Always talk about yourself; a personal statement should never be talking about others.
- Ensure that everything that you include is actually relevant to you gaining that place; if it is not then it does not belong in your essay.
- Always proofread everything that you have written to ensure that there are no errors in your writing.
You should also carefully review what the program you are applying to is specifically asking for. As this article in the economist reminds us:
It is essential that you research your target schools and understand how to appeal to each of them. Each will have a slightly different ethos and look for something different in their students
Are you applying to different schools like the Kings College London or the University of Manchester? If so, you need to know their prompts and some tips to answer them in order to be prepared on what information to write in your personal statement
Oxford University Prompt
- Consider a trend or statistics that shocks you. Why is it essential to you?
- Are there some things not covered in the application form that you would like the selectors to know about you?
- Explain why the admission is beneficial for you. How it fits with your personal development aims and career aims.
For re-applicants, there is also a prompt they need to answer but make sure that they include it in their personal statement.
- What improvements did you make in your last candidacy?
Tips in answering the prompts
A good essay has three parts: a beginning, middle and an ending. The beginning introduces the main position or idea of your topic sentence. The middle section gives the necessary information, details in supporting claims and examples. The ending sums up the main position or idea.
Kings College London Prompt
- What is your perspective about internationalism?
- What strategies will you use to help yourself integrate the London life?
- What aspects of the school do you want to involve in?
Tips in answering the prompt
- Write what it important for you and share what you believe about internationalism.
- Review the instructions to make sure you follow the proper format.
- Write an original piece because the admission committee will know if you write it or not.
- Write concisely and clearly. In writing, make sure to use clear and strong words because the committee wants to see your ability to write not about your ability in using hard to understand vocabulary.
University of Warwick Prompt
- Has the effect of media on medicine changed since the civil war in the US?
- Explore the impact of medicine on the culture of US using primary sources from film, art, television or fiction.
- What is the relationship between ethnicity and race in the US?
Tips in answering the prompt
- Analyze the prompt.
- Make sure that you completely understand the instructions.
- Prepare and spend some time thinking what to write in the essay.
- Make sure to develop a plan or an outline that’s incorporating your insights.
- Whenever you need help, it is better to get assistance from professionals.
Manchester University Prompt
- If you have given the chance to design a work at the university that focus on your study or interest, what would it be and why?
Tips in answering the prompt
- Read the question carefully for at least two to three times.
- Decide whether you need to write a one-paragraph answer.
- Restate the prompt and answer it with your topic sentence or thesis.
- Answer the prompts according to academic writing rules. Be sure to use indentations and start every paragraph with your topic sentence; support your topic sentence with examples or reasons.
- Read your answers again and check if you included all the main ideas.
- Check your answer for punctuation and grammar mistakes.
Common University Prompts
- Students have their own identity, talent, interest or background, can you share your own story.
- Recount a time when you face a setback, failure or challenge. How it affects you and what have you learned from it?
- Reflect a time when you challenged or questioned an idea or belief.
- Describe a problem you would like to solve or a problem you have solved. Explain its significance.
Tips in answering the prompt
- For a successful prompt, you must analyze it.
- You must also give yourself some time to write to avoid rushing.
- Proofreading is the key for a successful and effective essay.
We Can Help with Writing Your Essays
We offer superior support with all forms of PPE essay writing staff that have been carefully selected for their postgraduate degree qualifications and many years of experience. Each of our staff has proven their ability to write excellent and effective essays for our clients and will always aim to fully satisfy your every need.
Through our specialized support you will also benefit from all of the following:
- Guaranteed delivery within your deadline
- Fully original writing with a free plagiarism report
- Free proofreading on all services to eliminate any writing errors
- Fully confidential support through our highly affordable help
- Unlimited revisions on all services until you are fully satisfied with the results
- Around the clock order tracking and friendly support
- Guaranteed satisfaction with your PPE support or your money back